1. I am such a summer-y girl; there is really nothing I love more than being barefoot on the beach. While I do enjoy skiing, I would take warm days, sunglasses and flip-flops, over cold and cloudy days anytime. Summer, please hurry up?!
2. With the help and creative skills of my friend Alessandra, I revamped my blog this week! I am loving the new look, the original title, and the fresh start. What do you think?!
3. I also may or may not have cried watching (for the first time) The Biggest Loser, while running at the gym on Monday night. Yes, that is right. On the treadmill. Actual tears. #inspired
4. Last night, Brian and I ate here, courtesy of my sweet sister’s Christmas present to us. I seriously loved the atmosphere, the food, and the very-Texas charm. Thank you so much, Abbie!! P.S. Brian, can you be home every week?!
5. And speaking of food, this is going to be quite the foodie weekend for us. Tonight, Brian is cashing in on a friendly bet he won, and we will be dining here. Tomorrow, I think this treat is on the menu, and I am hoping to cook up something delicious on Sunday. Yum!
6. Blog crush of the week: here we go! I love the wealth of
information shopping ideas provided on this site, and am already excited to use it as a resource for gift ideas! Let’s also talk about how obsessed I am with her “Home Tour”. L O V E.
7. We found out this week that we have been placed in a Foundation Group (for young married couples) at Watermark! I am thrilled to begin getting to know other people in our stage of life, and to really grow closer as a couple. Blessed & pumped.
8. Congratulations to Brian and Jared on their company’s first investment! I am so proud of my very entrepreneurial husband, and look forward to all of the great things to come with this new venture!
9. Happy Weekending, cheers to Friday! xo