2. We love Whole Foods. And on top of the fresh, delicious and healthy array of food they offer, we’ve also recently discovered their events. I’ve found a Chili Cook-Off coming in February with my name on it!
3. After a particularly rough day yesterday, I did what any girl would do: called my mom. And instead of my mom’s comforting voice, I was surprised and delighted to hear my incredibly sweet niece on the other end of the line. Sweet Saffryn makes every day brighter.
6. Speaking of upcoming “holidays”, can someone pleasssse take advantage of this great Valentine’s Day idea?! I mean, so sweet (and yummy!) sounding, right?!
7. Monday night when Brian and I got home from Colorado, we had a TV mar-a-thon. I mean, whoa. Between catching up on Suits, Modern Family, rounding off the final season of LOST, and trying to tap in to Homeland, I felt a
little a lot gluttonous. #couchtime
8. Best moment of the week? Slow dancing barefoot in the kitchen with Brian to “Then“. Life is good.