1. This Little Guy wants to wish you all a very Merry Christmas:
2. Wednesday night I ordered a pizza…just for me. Oh such a sad (yet delicious!) life I lead. If you ever decide to be as
cool hungry as me, the BEST pizza place in Dallas is i Fratelli.
3. Two Christmas traditions I am very excited about? Reading Matthew 1:18 – 2:23 (The Christmas Story), and watching It’s A Wonderful Life–it gets more potent as the years go by.
4. My favorite ornament of the year (from my thoughtful Mom) is coincidentally (or not) also my favorite dessert.
Is it acceptable to have chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast?!
5. Road tripping it with my sister tonight! Have I mentioned I love having her in Dallas with me?!
6. But prior to the trip, there is SO MUCH TO DO. Not the least of which is wrapping presents. Ahh! Time to YouTube “How to make a Christmas bow”
7. As I prepare for a wonderful holiday with family and friends, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with the victims and their families in Newtown, Connecticut. I am reminded of all the blessings I have in my life, all that I have to be thankful for. I never want to take a day for granted, or a loved one that I hold dear. May God be with the grieving families this Christmas, and always.