1. So, I caved. Christmas music is blaring in my home as I speak. It’s always a difficult decision, though, to decide who is my favorite to listen to: Mariah or Christina…thoughts?
2. Working on my Thanksgiving menu in a BIG way today. Oy. A very large shopping trip to Kroger and Whole Foods is in my near future.
3. Dallas is getting chilly! Annnnd I am turning in to my mother; piping hot soup is the solution to shivers:
I tried Roasted Poblano Soup yesterday at Coffee House Cafe, it was amazing. If anyone lives or works in Addison this place is a must try. So cozy.
4. Abbie Ann is going to start her new job in Dallas in December. Everyone send her congrats, so proud of that girl!!
5. You know those Oatmeal Cookies I made last week? I ate all of them. Myself. Ugh, but sooo good.
6. When I called Saffryn to wish her a Happy Birthday and see how her party went, she proceeded to ask me when my party was. This little girl is seriously the CUTEST thing ever.
7. Ruthanne Amanda Bruch got ENGAGED this week in Hawaii!!!! Ummm is there anything cuter than this couple?!
Congratulations to you both!!