Wow. What a weekend!
Brian and I just got back from a weekend in Vegas with some old and new friends from Denver. I had only been once before, for my Bachelorette, so I was excited to check it out with him. And I must say, just like last time, it exceeded my expectations. We had a great time lounging by the pool, trying our hand at Roulette and Craps, and dancing the night away at a night club in the Bellagio….ok, ok, that last one did not include Brian, but it did include some ladies from Denver with some awesome dance moves!!
So, in no particular order, my top memories from our Couples Weekend in Vegas:
- Meeting/hanging out with new & incredibly fun friends
- Walking barefoot down The Strip with Kaiti…(fun and a tad painful)
- Dinner at Sensi in the Bellagio
- Freemont Street on Friday night…wow.
- Despite the loss, watching the Spartans with their BIGGEST fans
- Hanging out poolside in a Cabana at The Mirage
- Dancing ALL night with the girls at The Bank…so, so fun!
- Laura’s “40th Birthday Party” at Bare
- Brunch/planning our next adventure with Kris & Lindsey
- Brian’s stellar slot machine skills…haha!
We had so much fun!! Here’s to making this an annual trip!
(photo cred: Laura Grauer)
Lindsey & The Boys
Fun in the Sun
Our Cabana for the day
We made some new friends…
And won some medals!
Supporting the Spartans..and our men.
Can’t go to Vegas without seeing this. Love.
Ready for a night on the town!
The guys with the hook up…free bottle service. Woop!
Dancing the night away!
Such a fun night!!
Dinner on our last night.
We had such a great time, thanks for including us, Denver Crew!